About the Sub2 cookie
Welcome to the Sub2 website.
SUB2 APPLICATION COOKIES (V1V4, V2V4 and V3V4)
The Sub2 Application Cookies:
To disable the Sub2 Application Cookies click here.
Are used to help direct advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. We do this by using a cookie to match your computer to demographic information and other information about you. This cookie remembers that you have visited a website and whether you have clicked an advert, and this information is shared with advertisers and with the members of our advertising networks and providers of cookie technology and data.
- Do not track your browsing on other websites. Unlike some types of cookie (such as many targeted advertising cookies), the Sub2 Application Cookies are not used to see what other websites you visit. They only track your use of the Sub2-enabled website.
- Where you have given personal information such as your name and email address (for example by completing information boxes on the website) personal information may be collected by the Sub2 Application Cookies. However, this personal information will only be used for advertising purposes where you have given your consent to us or one of our advertising partners for your personal information to be used for in this way. In these circumstances, the other information collected via the Sub2 Application Cookies may also be combined with that personal information and shared with members of our advertising network.
SUB2 TRACKING COOKIE (V9V4)
The Sub2 Tracking Cookie:
To disable the Sub2 Tracking Cookie click here.
- Is placed by online behavioural advertising networks with our permission. It monitors and records your activity across a number of websites within our network and is used to deliver adverts (both on those websites and elsewhere) which are relevant to you and your interests. It is also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping to measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
Tracks your activity across all of the websites in our network. It remembers that you have visited a website and this information (together with the other information collected) is shared with other organisations such as advertisers in the advertising network to enable them to create a profile of your interests. The targeting cookie may be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisations.
Where you have given personal information such as your name and email address (for example by completing information boxes on a website in our network) personal information may be collected by the Sub2 Tracking Cookie. However, this personal information will only be used for advertising purposes where you have given your consent to us or one of our advertising partners for your personal information to be used for in this way. In these circumstances, the other information collected via the Sub2 Tracking Cookie may also be combined with that personal information and shared with members of our advertising network.
SUB2 ADVERTISING NETWORK COOKIES
We currently use third party targeting cookies provided by the following advertising partners:
|eXelate ||inv=, ud=, xud= and xudx=||These targeting cookies collect browsing information about your activities across a number of websites and provide non-personally identifiable preference information that helps us and our advertisers specify an ad or a group of ads that are relevant to your interests. eXelate never collect any personally identifiable information, so any interests noted will be totally anonymous. You can find out more about these cookies and the opt-out details by visiting http://exelate.com/privacy/opt-in-opt-out/|
|Acxiom||ACXID||These targeting cookies collect information (including personal information such as your email address) about you and your activities across a number of websites. Acxiom, the Acxiom group of companies, and our partners and clients (where permitted by Acxiom) may use this information for the following purposes:
The information used in Acxiom's data products and services may be passed to and used by members of the Acxiom group of companies and other selected third parties worldwide, after obtaining appropriate permissions where applicable. Any personal data will only be passed outside this group to contracted suppliers that process personal data on behalf of the group and to clients and their subcontractors. Where this happens, appropriate contractual safeguards are put in place. These parties may be located in UK or abroad. Acxiom Corp is registered with the US Department of Commerce on www.export.gov/safeharbor in accordance with the Safe Harbour agreement between the EU and the USA. Acxiom may also disclose personal data as required by law and to comply with legal process.
- to undertake research and analysis,
- to market their products and services,
- for product development and testing,
- for identity validation and fraud reduction,
- to support the client relationship,
- for work planning, management and strategic decision making, and
- for data hygiene, data integration, update and validation of files.
To Opt Out of this cookie, click here:http://www.acxiom.co.uk/about-acxiom/privacy/uk-privacy-policy/
|Lotame||Lotame is a data management platform (DMP) that lets marketers, agencies and publishers harness audience data to make smarter marketing, product and business decisions. Through our platform, clients can learn more about their most valuable customers, find prospects that look and act exactly like them, and then execute ad campaigns and content strategies that target them across any digital device. |
You can find out more about these cookies and the opt-out details by visiting:https://www.lotame.com/legal/
If you would like more information about the Sub2 cookie and how we use it, then please contact us at